We are about to create a simple, horizontal navigation menu bar in this part of CSS Tutorial for Beginners || by Learning Simplified
In this tutorial, we have created a horizontal menu bar using Html and Css. In this process, we first created the list items in HTML and then customized the list item in CSS. In doing so, all we
had to do first is to create a class name in our stylesheet.css, then had to create a div element in Html and call the class name against the div element. Then we are creating a list item inside
the same div and customized it in our .CSS file. At the beginning, you will find a vertical list with bullet text formats, but on completion of customization, we will be able to see the exact
match of menu bar with the proposed template.
Things we are going to know from this tutorial :
1) How to create a div element in HTML
2) How to create a class name in stylesheet.css
3) Calling the class name into our main .html file
4) Creating the unordered list in Html
5) Creating the list items inside the unordered list inside the div with specific class name
6) Creating anchor tags and setting hyperlink references for the list items inside the unordered list of same div with specific class name.
7) Customizing the unordered list and its list items inside the specific class name, 'menubar' in this case.
8) Setting float to left condition to display our menu horizontal
9) Setting width of the containing div and its unordered list at a same width and height.
10) Setting list-style of un-ordered list to none to avoid display of any kind of bullet text format.
11) Setting display property of anchor tags to block and setting width accordingly. for example, we set the width of unordered list and its parent div to 800px, and list-items present here are five, so width of each block should be 800/5 = 160px, provided no border is applied to the blocks. Addition of borders will count to corresponding curtail from the width and height of containing block.
12) Setting up line-height, color, text-shadow, text-transform, alignment and other necessary properties to the anchor tag element.
If you want to know how to hover background colors and using active class property in each menu bar items, here's the link for the particular tutorial:
Stay tuned to our channel to learn more:
Watch for relevant blogs at :
Our G+ profile is at:
Twit us at:
=====================================================watch us at facebook :
IF YOU LIKED OUR VIDEO, DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, LIKE, MAKE COMMENT, AND EVEN SUBSCRIBE!!
Because he was an angel, Castiel initially expressed almost no emotion towards humans, and had little room for disobedience or feelings, as he was driven to follow his orders, although he does reveal some doubts about the morality of his orders, expressing an appreciation for the beauty of humans as Gods creations. As he spends more time with Dean, he develops empathy and affection for him, and eventually for those close to him, and humans in general. Castiels superiors begin to question his loyalty and promote Uriel to oversee him. Castiel eventually rebels against and is ostracised from heaven, leaving him deprived of most of his angelic abilities, forcing him to interact more with humans than he had previously. He is often confused by the finer details of human interaction and is blind to social norms. He allies himself with Dean, and despite his despondency over the absence of his maker and their desperate situation, Castiel continues to fight against the Apocalypse.
After his second resurrection by God, with enhanced abilities, he sees his decisions and support of freewill to have been affirmed. Castiel begins to show pride, while remaining somewhat naive with regard to consequences. Crowley is able manipulate this budding sense of pride to get Castiel to start the angelic civil war. Castiel becomes dedicated to his own decisions, and tends to pass over other opinions, even Deans, in the absence of another clear course. He eventually double-crosses Crowley, taking in the souls of Purgatory alone. He then insists on worship from his former friends. He intends to be an involved god, a better and loving god who will not abandon the world. He renounces his dedication to free will, saying that angels need a firm hand. He is quick to smite those he feels to be hypocritical and unjust, and rewards those who have faith. However, Castiel is being influenced by entities inside him - including leviathans - and his actions become erratic and violent. He realizes he is not strong enough to contain the power, and at a prompt from Sam, he goes to the brothers for help. He is apologetic and humbled; after the souls are out of him he wants to find a way to redeem himself before the brothers. He eventually takes Sams madness on himself, freeing Sam.
In episode 5.14 My Bloody Valentine, Castiel shows his deep affection towards raw meat, eating it in the room and unable to get to famine, one of the four horsemen. Here, we realize that Castiels vessel, Jimmy Novak is desiring the food which he cannot gain access to with the angel possessing him.
Castiels insanity after taking on Sams memories of Hell seems to free him of some of his guilt, though it leaves his mind scattered. He was unwilling to fight due to his belief that he is a "jinx," though Dean convinces him to help kill Dick Roman. He also expresses some fondness for Meg despite the previous animosity that existed between them. However, after getting trapped in Purgatory, Castiel seemed to have regained his sanity, though he admitted there is no way to know for sure. However, his experiences have changed his personality somewhat and he is no longer as aloof as he usually is and has displayed a fondness for human things he took for granted such as watching television, which he never understood before.
4.01 Lazarus Rising.